What will you learn in this live class?
- A powerful immersive workshop, 'Ties that Bind' helps you recognize how your experiences in a previous life might be influencing your current relationship in either positive or less-than-desirable ways. Reviewing those previous experiences will help you understand some present patterns and behaviors that enhance, or hinder, smooth interaction between the two of you.
- You have probably asked yourself a number of times, why are you in a particular relationship with someone, what might you need to learn from it, and why the two of you are together in this life.
- Knowing your past connections can; reinforce your current relationship; bring more appreciation for what you have together now; or might resolve and heal misunderstandings, fears, blocks, and negative feelings that make the relationship difficult.
- The information, exercises, and meditations offered will either strengthen your bond with the person in question, or support you in freeing yourself from old agreements, vows, karmic engagements, or distorted beliefs.
- Through the understanding acquired in the course, you will find it easier to learn the lesson and appreciate the gift of this current relationship with this particular person.
Over the course of 5 weekends and 18 hours, you will:
- Explore four different past lives you had with the individual of your choosing, gaining valuable insights into the uniqueness and meaning of each life's connection.
- Identify the gifts and unravel - or rearrange- the ties binding you together.
- Release the past in a loving manner and free yourself to create the relationship you desire in the here and now. Or strengthen the bond you already have with this other person, appreciating and enjoying it even more.
- "The Ties that Bind" is an immersive workshop that takes you on a journey to deeply explore a relationship you have chosen. Each weekend (over the course of a month) you will have two live sessions with Shama and some homework to complete as follows:
Saturday's: Live Zoom With SHAMA
- Course Introduction
- Receive your first life and begin the Dynamic Process.
- HOMEWORK: Stay Connected to Past Life, Finish Dynamics, and prepare for Sunday's session.
Sunday's: Live Zoom with SHAMA
- Time for Sharing Past Lives
(*In addition, on the last -4th- Sunday there will be an extra hour for a final closing process)
Live Zoom Schedule: 18 hours total
All times USA East Coast time zone (ET)
- S1: Sat, February 4th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S2: Sun, February 5th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S3: Sat, February 11th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S4: Sun, February 12th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S5: Sat, February 18th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S6: Sun, February 19th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S7: Sat, February 25th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S8: Sun, February 26th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
- S9 Sat, March 4th, 1:00 - 3:00 pm (ET)
Important: The length of the Zoom sessions varies, depending on the size of the group and the time needed to complete the dynamics. Please allow for additional time in the end if we go over the scheduled completion time.
Once you register, you will receive an email with instructions to submit the information required so we can have the research on your four past lives completed before the start of the course. Please complete and return before November 9th, 2022.