Prerequisites: All Trainees must have been trained and certified in Basic CTI prior to the course. Trainees who need certification in Basic CTI should take the self guided online course offered by Dr. Hanesworth on Learn Desk accessible here:
****This Train the Trainer course will be accessible through Zoom- you will receive the link in an email after you register for the course.
Instructors: Carolyn Hanesworth, PhD, LCSW and Bebe Smith, LCSW
- CTI Train the Trainer will be held on Wednesdays, Nov 1, 8th, and 15th, 2023 from 2-5 EST.
- Duration: 3 Days, 3 hours each session.
- The 3-day training includes a review of the basics in addition to TTT material.
- The course is certified, and all participants who attend the entirety of the course will receive a certificate at the end.
What to Expect:
- Participants will learn how to develop their own CTI Training, including how to determine that a trainee’s organization is equipped to implement CTI, and if not, how to guide them in preparing for implementation.
- Content will include all training materials, including PowerPoints, program documents, and manuals. Participants will become adept at altering materials to align with the needs of their trainees.
- The trainer will provide several examples of interactive lessons, that address various populations and problem situations across the phases of CTI.
- Participants will develop an advanced understanding of CTI concepts and principles.
- Participants will become confident in delivering training online or in person.
- Participants will receive a certificate identifying them as Certified Trainers from the Center for the Advancement of Critical Time Intervention at Hunter College, Silberman School of Social Work.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: The course is three days, however when registering you only need to select the first day, November 1, and the time it begins, 2:00 EST. This will register you for the entire course. If you have any difficulties, please email Dr. Hanesworth at email@example.com.