I am someone that puts in effort taking care of myself. I am cautious of what I eat, I drink lots of water, I sleep early and get enough rest. I barely have any sleep debt. Yet I still don’t have great skin and it actually got worse as I age.
Friends of mine who keep worse habits than me does almost nothing, but have smooth glowy dewy baby skin. I couldn’t help but think they are born this way and is there still hope for my skin?
I buried myself in research and books.
Over the years, this is what I found out: To get great skin, you are either born into it or work for it from the inside. Great skin, from my understanding, is simply a result of good circulation – adequate blood flow delivers oxygen and nutrients to the skin, at the same time efficiently removing toxins.
Massaging various spots on the skin encourages that circulation. You could get rollers and other massaging tools, yes, but I find that just our bare hands are enough. And that’s what I teach in this course.
What will you get in this course?
Introduction on the theories, step-by-step massages, tutorial videos on the massages, printables (notes, massage calendar, etc.) for download, access to me if you have any questions.
Module 01: Secret to Great Skin – The Cleansing Method
- A checklist to see if you are unknowingly harming your skin with your current cleansing habits (Hastily washing? Vigorous rubbing? Washing your face while in the shower? Holding your breath while cleansing? Etc etc).
- The importance of consciously breathing while cleansing your face. Don’t hold your breath!
- Steps and tutorial video of THE cleansing method
- Printable for download
Module 02: Optimal Absorption of Skincare Products Targeting Meridian Pathways
- How to select skin care products that are suitable for our skin.
- Simple massages while applying your skincare helps with absorption and also encourages circulation
- Steps and tutorial video of quick and simple massages for your daily skincare routine
- Printable for download
Module 03: Beauty Without Surgery
- Understanding what is a meridian massage and how it helps improve skin radiance and vitality, improves facial structure and proportion.
- Massage technique tutorials targeting specific areas such as facial structure, chin, neck, collarbones, eyes, and lips.
- Printable for download (including a massage calendar for 5 minutes per day massage routines)
Who should take this course?
This course is for you if:
- You want healthy, clear skin once and for all, without spending a tonne on products, beauty procedures and medications.
- You are looking for a more natural way towards beauty, from the inside out.
- You enjoy face massages but aren’t comfortable with people touching your face or don’t have the time to visit a spa.
- You have 5-10 minutes a day to spare on these massages. Initiative and consistency are key! Just like we wouldn’t get the body we want with a few sessions in the gym. I believe beauty is a lifestyle and a habit.
- You want to know why massages work.