Welcome to the best, easiest, and most effective online course to improve your health, well-being, and outlook on life.
My name is Nina Izel and I am a therapist, author, and teacher for more than 20 years, helping people to take the power back over their health and their life.
If you didn’t know, Health is new wealth. Without health, you can’t fully enjoy your life.
This online class is a 7 step guide for beginners to improve their health, happiness, and life.
In this online course
- You will learn about the 7 pillars of health and well-being and we will dedicate one class to each pillar. (breath, water, detox, diet, exercise, rest, and play).
- You will reconnect with your body and find out what serves you and what is not?
- You will receive personal guidance, support, and resources.
- You will create new healthy habits.
- You will learn easy and practical tools to take great care of yourself.
- You will have fun trying new things.
- You will experience immediate results.
- All this in your own time and space.
The layout of this course
- This course includes 7 recorded video lessons about 30 min long (plus an Intro and summary lesson).
- 7 pdf to support the video material.
- The seven lessons build on each other and are arranged in the recommended order.
- Each lesson starts with a guided meditation to connect.
- Focus topic (video and pdf).
- An interesting fact to help you to remember
- Playful exercise, and have fun creating new, healthy habits in your life.
- Questions for self-reflection to go deeper in your personal experience, and practice.
- A weekly challenge to catalyze change
What will you get out of this experience? (Benefits)
- Learn practical tools to improve your quality of life.
- Understand simple steps to improve your health and well-being.
- Clear mental fog, eases stress and anxiety.
- Making yourself a priority
- Create new healthy habits
- Boost your health and creativity
- Implement self-care routine
- Connect with yourself.
- Self-love and acceptance
How to use this material to get the most out of it?
- Dedicate yourself to the process, and make it a commitment, and priority.
- What you put in you get out, do your best, and give your 100%.
- Apply what you learned. Put things into practice for a while and see how it works for you.
- Make gradual changes, start with baby steps, and don’t get too overwhelmed.
- Do/choose what you enjoy, have fun, and enjoy the benefits.
- Keep going, growing, healing, and evolving, be open to the next step.
- Ideally, do 1 lesson per week or every 2 weeks, take your time but not too long in between lessons.
- Listen to the video lessons multiple times, and answer the guiding questions in writing.
- Print the pdf materials to create your own exercise book including your personal notes.
- Reward and appreciate yourself for all the positive changes you made.
- Ask for support (bring a friend or ask for professional help if you really struggle)
This is the perfect time to start to take back the power over your health and life.
You will be surprised how capable you are and how easy it is to create positive change in your life.
This could be a new beginning for you starting right now.
You deserve to live your best life,
Don't wait any longer, take the first step now.
Blessings on your Journey.