Get upset or overwhelmed or experience intense emotions and/or strong feelings you can't understand or know what to do with? Have trouble staying calm in challenging situations, rather than getting emotionally triggered? Do you lose control or fly off the handle all too often?
Many of us long for a way to manage our feelings and emotions and have self-mastery and a sense of control over ourselves and our lives. If you find certain situations push your buttons and you feel terrible afterward or you react in ways you regret or feel embarrassed about later, this class will be very beneficial for you. This class helps people develop emotional skills and healthy empathy for themselves and for others.
What will you learn in this class?
In this class, you will learn ways to identify and defuse your emotional triggers as you interrupt outdated self-defeating habits and create more successful patterns of responding thoughtfully to situations that arise in your life.
- How it works:
- This introductory self-paced online class is for people who want information as well as hands-on practical exercises and repeatable tools. Students gain skills in feeling flexibility, emotional agility, emotional wisdom, self-awareness, emotion recognition, values-clarification or clarifying what's important to you, establishing healthy boundaries, interrupting outdated patterns, anger management, anxiety management as well as the ease with communicating what you are feeling, thinking and wanting.
- What will you get:
- "Pausing before getting overwhelmed or emotionally triggered: Feeling flexibility tools", is available anytime for a one-time payment of US $39. It is self-paced and includes 3 sections full of tried-and-true information with proven practical exercises and tools you can use again and again. Full class curriculum on the next page. You get access to class material for 30 days after enrolling and paying. You also receive an invitation to join the free private FB Group, "How to feel: Emotional self-mastery". You may request a full refund within 10 days of enrolling and paying by emailing your request to Sharon@SharonSanborn.com
- Why you want to take this class:
- This introductory online class gives you the basics or groundwork for dealing with overwhelming or getting emotionally triggered. As a student In this class, you will become more aware of your body sensations, feelings, and thoughts, increase your emotional vocabulary, and get better at regulating your emotions and interrupting maladaptive reactive habits. You will learn about and practice establishing and communicating your limits and boundaries effectively and harmoniously as well as relying on your emotions to help you make wiser choices and decisions.
Section # 1
- The difference between not knowing (and knowing) what I am feeling.
- What is an emotional trigger and who is pulling it?
- Overwhelmed or emotionally triggered journal.
- Edward's overwhelmed or emotionally triggered journal entries # 1
- This is how I feel now.
- Developing an emotional vocabulary.
- Am I a bottler or a brooder?
Section # 2
- Overwhelm or getting emotionally triggered and how to deal with It.
- How anger and shame can work together wisely.
- What does equanimity look, smell, taste, and sound like?
- Go with the flow and ride the wave of feeling flexibility.
- Edward's overwhelmed or emotionally triggered journal entries # 2
- One time I rode the wave of feeling flexibility and went with the Flow.
Section # 3
- Pattern interruption
- There are different kinds of boundaries.
- Defining my limits.
- Edward's reflections on his journal entries # 1 and # 2
- One time I set a boundary and it turned out well.
This class gives you the basics or groundwork for making wiser decisions, communicating more effectively and harmoniously as well as improving and strengthening your relationships by identifying and defusing your emotional triggers or buttons. It is not a replacement for mandatory anger management classes or requirements.
You have access to the material for 60 days and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Take the next step to becoming more emotionally wise by enrolling in the "Pausing before getting overwhelmed or emotionally triggered: Feeling flexibility tools" Introductory online class today.