What will you learn in this course?
Module one – Mastering the art of book writing
Harnessing the power of the endless chatter in your mind, getting to the core of your message, whilst getting present to the real and perceived fears of what may or may not happen along the way, so you can face them head-on and prepare yourself to write in complete and utter flow.
- An understanding of why you are the person to write this book.
- Identification of the ethical and moral challenges you face along the way.
- Analysis of writing speed and style for greater productivity.
- Creation of the right environments so you can get your book written in seven weeks.
- Your voice, your truth, own it.
- Fears: real and perceived and what you are going to do about them.
- Making each word count and tracking the progress made.
- Conscious unconscious creation process.
- Timescale and marker points.
- Your why and your commitment to it.
- Clarity of your vision checklist.
Module two – Vision creation for maximum impact
Creating a vision you see and feel so clearly that it becomes impossible for you to not achieve it, whilst identifying new habits, developing existing ones that will help excel you and your vision forward.
- Understanding what is needed to make sure your vision becomes a non-negotiable.
- Identification of how your past influences your vision and message.
- Analysis of your visions and identify what they mean moving forward.
- Development of effective scheduling for flow writing practices.
- Seeing the vision
- Feeling the vision
- Making each word count.
- Create before you consume.
- Scheduling time with yourself and your future.
- Go big or go home.
- Ultimate life for you and humanity.
Module three: Show me the money.
Creating an income from your books and developing product spectrums that excite you and your readers so you can create abundance for yourself and your bigger vision to become a reality.
- Understanding our money story and what is needed to create the ROI you desire.
- Identification of how much your vision is worth and the value for you and others.
- Analysis of cost implications, investments needed, and funding opportunities.
- Development of your ‘Dream team’ and what is required of you as the leader.
- The impact of your current money story.
- How much is your vision worth to you and the world.
- Owning your worth and asking for it.
- Ransom payment
- Building the dream team
- Purging the breakthrough
Module four: Living and loving live your way.
Getting present to the depth of human rights violations and social justice projects out in the world and whether they simply lip service, fighting a losing battle, or making a difference. Understanding what this all means for your book, future projects, and humanity as a whole.
- Understanding what it means to be an author in the public eye.
- Identification of the silent assassins and their methods.
- Analysis of who champions are and where to find them.
- Development of your own personal author lifestyle.
- Being in the public eye.
- What are you prepared to lose in order to gain?
- A louder voice or a new voice?
- External Influences
- Cleansing your environments
- Wake up to dream state
Module five – Environment is everything
To dive deeper into how the various environments impact our lives – and the environments we are impacting with the work we do, the books we write, and who we are.
- Understanding the more we collect the more we lose.
- Identifying the concrete boots within all areas of our life.
- Analysis of the publishing process on the environment.
- Development of powerful detoxing practices for greater abundance.
- Social media or suicidal media.
- Detoxing the mind, body, and soul.
- You are what you consume.
- Living spaces and their impact.
- Economical in more than just money.
- Publishing platforms and formats.
- Legacy is what it really means to you.
Module six – More than just money
Legacy building and understanding how much we understand the world we are entering into by becoming an author and what is truly possible for us, our immediate family and friends, and humanity– outside of the vanity Metrics and money side of things.
- Understanding the publishing world and literary circles.
- Identification of awards that will help fulfill the goals you have as an author.
- Analysis of the real costs of writing a book: time, energy, and intimacy.
- Development of the keys to the future version of yourself.
- Awards, titles, and bestsellers
- Time, effort, energy, and family saved
- VIP access to what?
- Exposure and clearing out your closet
- The reality of not publishing
- Freedom life, legacy, and mortality
- The naked truth
Module seven: What’s next?
Make sure that you are ready for the publishing process and the days, weeks, and months that follow the birthing of your book. Are you ready to leap or will you run and hide? Dealing with the emotions and the ‘fame’ you have created with the release of your book and new author life.
- Understanding the importance of what happens post-publication.
- Identification of brand expansions opportunities and positioning.
- Analysis of the post publishing responses and updating champions.
- Development of philanthropic and patronage activities.
- With freedom comes responsibility.
- Expanding your brand
- Harnessing the right opportunities
- The anti-climax and re-evaluation
- Philanthropy and patronage activities
- Ego rubs and imposter syndrome
- What’s now possible?