Revolutionary, innovative songwriting video e-course and that's full of proven tips, techniques, ideas, exercises, and industry secrets to develop your lyrics and your music to write that hit song.
What will you learn in this course?
Learn how to harness your talent to release your full potential, all from the comfort of your own home. Reach your goals and ambitions by enrolling in our (14 Module) at-your-own-pace e-video course on songwriting. There are no tests, no final exams, and no grades. This e-course is a treasure chest of secrets on how to write that hit song.
- Give your lyrics rhythmic patterns that fit your music and how to bring your personality and style into your songs.
- Learn how to create memorable and creative melodies without breaking a sweat.
- Fantastic information on the basics of theory and music structure specifically targeted for songwriters.
- Understand the importance of developing the lyrics and music of your songs to keep the listener interested.
- Learn how to get brilliant rhymes easily, using human psychology, and keep them safe forever.
- Learn about song structures, what works and why.
- Gain perspective of human behavior to enhance your writing appeal.
- Stuck on what to write about? Get techniques that'll always have your mind filled with song ideas.
- Every song you write will be improved 100% by detail learn how to use it.
- The course contains music demonstrations on both guitar and piano so you can hear what sounds good.
- The course references over 40 famous songs to demonstrate songwriting techniques.
- Use proven techniques as muses for writing your music.
- Learn why you need hooks, how often they should appear in your songs and how to write them.
- Use embellishments and compositional tricks & ideas to take your songs to the next level.
- Learn about the different genres in songwriting and how to write in their style, without ever compromising your own sound.
- The course is full of exercises to get your songs written.
- Know what to do with your song once it is written.
Who should take this course?
Want to be a recognized songwriter in the music industry?
If you are reading this then you want to know what is expected of a songwriter in today's music industry. Beginner or professional. Get ahead of the crowd.