Have you ever asked any of these questions?
- Why am I here?
- Why aren't I happy?
- Why am I having a mid-life crisis?
- Why am I depressed?
- Why don't I fit in "normal?"
- How can I release the trauma I've experienced once and for all?
So now allow me to ask you some simple questions:
- Are you looking for the truth?
- Better question: Are you READY for the TRUTH?
- Are you looking for freedom?
- Better question: What is FREEDOM, TRULY?
- Are you tired of living someone else's expectations?
- Do you want to live life on YOUR own terms?
- Do you realize this is what you must do to do away with your doubts, insecurities, and sickness?
I know you have one, two, or all three of these things because they are the results of living by someone else's rules and expectations. Period.
Resilience is the key. But what is it? What gets in the way of it? And why does it matter? Hi, I'm Dr. Joanny Liu, and welcome to my School of Resilience. I'm a Doctor of Chinese Medicine. I'm not a guru because you and I are equals. I'm a teacher at heart because this was the true and original meaning of what a doctor is.
What will you learn in this course?
- Resilience for Extraordinary Results will explain why you have difficulties. It will explain what gets in your way. But most importantly, it also gives you the answers and the solutions you've been searching for.
- Resilience for Extraordinary Results offers simple doable solutions for any problem you're facing.
- It's very important to understand that children can be taught from an early age when the adults around them know how to live their own lives in the Cosmic Way. Then you can raise them with the simple true facts of life.
Who should take this course?
- Children from ages 12 to 15 are ideal for self-teaching with this course. The young need to learn these lessons of resilience ASAP to release the misconceptions of many generations before them and protect them from the propaganda that surrounds them now. Bottomline: They don't have to suffer the way so many adults already do.
- For adults, regardless of gender, background, or race, it's about learning what it really takes to be successful in every way - physically, emotionally, financially, and relationally.
- For adults experiencing mid-life crises, it's important to learn why it happens and what you can do about it because a mid-life crisis has two outcomes: 1. create worse crises (in health and finances especially) or 2. be a great personal awakening (and prevention of aforesaid problems in 1) - take your pick.
- You'll receive an education like no other. Learning with Resilience for Extraordinary Results will be a transition to something wonderful.
- "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
- So watch the introduction to the end. Take notes. You're going back to school to unlearn misconceptions, relearn sensible things and receive new revelations.
- Install a bullet-proof attitude
- Install your true self
- Build bullet-proof self-confidence
- Create a purpose-driven life
- End self-sabotage
- Heal trauma
Mind you, your results will be different depending on your own individual circumstances and also your level of commitment and they may not be as dramatic as her results. But I found all through my clinical practice how everything is connected and creates a dominoe effect of side benefits (positive) as opposed to side effects (negative) because she came to me for something totally different, as she reveals in her short concise video.
Resilience is the key. It can be taught and it can be learned. But first, you must unlearn what you've been taught and heard all your life because most of it was false or the very least only half-truths that created struggle, and replace them with new things that lead to clarity and understanding and the ability to finally do something about it.
Draw a line in the sand. Isn't it time? Make a firm decision today. Isn't it time?
Watch the entire Introduction to Resilience for Extraordinary Results video. Then sign up for the 20-week course.