Are you a startup entrepreneur trying to figure out how to create and build your business foundation? Do you have a brilliant idea in your head, but are not sure how to execute it? In need of countless resources, but have no idea where to look or who to talk to?
Introducing the Startup Entrepreneur Academy, an all-inclusive, online course combined with industry experts, countless resources, and 1:1 mentoring designed to set you up for business success.
My why: As a startup of four businesses since 2004, I understand firsthand the frustration that comes with boarding the “entrepreneurial roller coaster.” Your ideas keep you up at night. You can’t stop talking about it, yet you have no idea where to start. When you reach out for help, there are either too many free, and unreliable, resources to sift through or costly, cookie-cutter, group coaching programs that don’t address your specific needs and struggles.
The Startup Entrepreneur Academy is designed to alleviate all of those frustrations and more. By asking startups what they really need to move ahead, and with the help of my industry experts, I’ve collaborated with a stellar team of individuals across the country to help your business build the foundation it needs to succeed.
Students in the Academy will receive:
- Full, lifetime access to these training modules, worksheets, and exercises to keep you on track:
- Creating and manifesting your life and business vision
- Legally protecting your idea and entity
- Accounting basics and setup
- Utilizing the lean business model canvas for your business
- Mindfulness and habit change for optimum productivity
- Money mindset - knowing your numbers and budgeting for your business
- Identifying and building your personal brand
- Networking etiquette in person and online
- Marketing your business on social media
- Creating worthwhile connections and collaborations
- Gaining visibility in your business by becoming a credible expert
- Selling with confidence
- Creating the ultimate work-life balance as you build your business
- An opportunity to receive a $500 startup business grant provided by course creator Tisha Marie Enterprises and the enrollment fee waived/refunded if named the Startup Business Grant recipient (grants are awarded every September 15).
- Three one-on-one, 30-minute accountability and mentoring sessions with startup business mentor and course creator, Tisha Marie Pelletier, throughout the course of the program.
- Countless resources, complimentary consultations, encouragement, and value-add from my industry experts and connections.
- A private Facebook community comprised only of SEA students and instructors to ask questions, gain insight, and receive ongoing support, training, and encouragement during the program.
- A dedicated team of entrepreneurs of all skill sets investing in your success right where you are at now at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Additional resources, support, and connections as you complete the course.