Part I: Faryar Pirzamani
1. Course introduction
2. Piping categories
3. Piping design
4. Piping material
5. Piping fabrication
6. Piping inspection and owner’s responsibility
7. Power piping ASME B31.1
8. Quality management system (QMS)
Part II: Rob McGregor
9. What is the difference between a category H fitting and a piping system?
10. How are piping systems defined across Canada?
11. How are piping systems inspected across Canada?
12. What level of inspector is appropriate for my job?
13. What is a QMS and how important is it?
14. What is the role of the owner’s inspector?
15. When is a certificate of authorization (CofA) required of a piping system manufacturer?
16. How to obtain a CofA?
17. Can my piping system CRN be used in a different address?
18. How to check who has CofA’s?